POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : More Blockwall Examples : Re: More Blockwall Examples Server Time
1 Aug 2024 04:14:12 EDT (-0400)
  Re: More Blockwall Examples
From: Chris B
Date: 29 Dec 2008 05:27:05
Message: <4958a5f9@news.povray.org>
"Thomas de Groot" <tDOTdegroot@interDOTnlANOTHERDOTnet> wrote in message
news:4958863a@news.povray.org...

> "Chris B" <nom### [at] nomailcom> schreef in bericht
>> I'm currently working on a couple of bug fixes, some small enhancements
>> and
>> a few more examples for my Blockwall macro.
>> Here's one of the new examples. I've tried to give it a bit of atmosphere
>> by
>> doing a simple night scene.
>>

> I am very happy with your macro and am going to use it right away! This
> example looks good indeed. It shows the very different uses the macro can
> be put to.
>
> Thomas

Thanks Stephen and Thomas,
The blockwork pattern ideas behind these macros came to me when I was
thinking about your pavement conundrum Thomas.

Here's another example. Note that these perfectly circular walls are a
feature of V1.1 which I'm planning to put out in a few days time.

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'blockwall_22.jpg' (187 KB)

Preview of image 'blockwall_22.jpg'